Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rolling over - with more video

The other day I had both girls on their stomachs. They both raised up on their arms and it was such a cute picture. I ran to get the camera. Before I could take the picture Lydia decided this was the perfect time to roll over for the second time ever. Charlotte was in her way so she couldn't quite finish the roll. As you can see Charlotte started licking Lydia.
We slept over at my in-laws on Saturday night. This is how the girls slept. It is a good thing they can't roll from back to front yet.
On Sunday we went to the baby blessing for my niece, Oakley. She is three months younger than the girls. However, she is about 4 pounds heavier. I joked that Oakley should hold Lydia in this picture.
Remember the picture of the girls in their high chairs from last week? Lydia was the one on the right (with the pink blanket - even though her color is yellow.) Here they are trying out some new bibs. Lydia is the one on the right again.
Here is a movie of some of the things the girls have been doing this week. They seem to develop a new talent everyday. They have moved up to eating 6 oz of milk each time they bottle feed. I feel like my milk supply can't keep up so I have started alternating which baby is the nursing or bottle baby each feeding instead of each day. It has been working really well - other than the fact that I haven't come up with a really easy way to keep track of who is doing what.

1 comment:

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers