Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm not a model I just look like one

This phrase could apply to anyone of my sisters. And me too I guess.
One thing we love to do as sisters is go on photo shoots. For years we've enjoyed getting dressed up and then heading to a park. My dad loves taking our pictures.
On the last day my sister was in town we did a photo shoot that was a little bit different than normal. We did a dramatic hair and eyes shoot.
My sister Lindsey crimped my hair while I nursed one of the girls. Then she did my makeup. She did my first and second hair style and Hillary did the third one. Hillary watched the girls while Lindsey took the pics with her camera.
This is my favorite picture.
It was fun to put together the different looks.

I love how professional these pictures look. They all were taken up against a while wall in my parents room.
One of the fun things about this type of shoot was that we didn't have to worry about how the back of my hair looked. I'm all glamor in the front, but who knows what the back looks like.
Lindsey and Hillary did a similar photo shoot a few days earlier. Their pictures are on facebook so those of you who are friends with them on there should go take a look.

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Its always fun to look girly and get dressed up from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so Proper! You look like a real movie star but I can't think of who. You also look like Camilla Erying, Spencer W. Kimballs wife when she was young. Way cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers