Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

More foster yard care

I knew the tree we chopped down was huge, but I had no idea how huge until I tried to fit it in my jeep. My mom piled all the branches from the tree on the side yard which meant they were covering up my flowers.
So I loaded all the branches in and on my jeep and drove to the dump. My mom and I had fun throwing them on the ground and watching a huge tractor push them into a pile.
Now you can see my flowers.
Then I spent some time and planted some sweet peas and allysum. Those are my two favorite full sun flowers. I can't plant them at home because we have a shady north facing balcony.
Here is something else going on at my parents house. It is getting painted. I'm not involved in that project. The house recently got new shingles. That's what Brandon spent the day doing at his parents house. I guess it is the time of year for home improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers