Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Babies are Here!!!

I'll do a more detailed post later, but for now this will work.

The girls were born last night. My water broke at 6:15 and the babies were delivered by C section at 10:39 and 10:40. Here are the stats:

Charlotte Skye (AKA Baby A)
19 inches
4 lbs and 10 ozs
Lydia Brooke (AKA Baby B)
17 inches
3 lbs and 12 ozs
Both babies are in the NICU and they are both being assisted with breathing, but they are improving all the time.
I'm doing great! I'm working on getting a lot of rest and learning how to walk again.
Thanks for all your love and support.

9 comments:

  1. Aw they are sooo cute! Your family just doubled over night. We are SO excited to see all 4 of you in 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! They are so beautiful!! Hope everyone recovers quickly and you don't have to hang out too long in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you! They are so precious and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Congratulations. Both names are completely BEAUTIFUL! Happy everyone is healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! They are such cuties!! I'm glad that everyone's doing okay and that your girls are improving!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Valerie and Brandon. What a wonderful time, I hope they both recover quickly, and you too Valerie. I loved to see your smiling face with your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww yay! I got very excited to see the blog post title! Congrats on healthy babies! I agree, the names are beautiful! Can't wait for more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Having a baby/babies still in the hospital is hard!!!! Especially while recovering (just don't get a cough). Do some skin to skin with them if/when the staff will let you. Brandon can do it too! Be proactive, and if there is something you don't like, talk to someone about it. But it is nice to know they are in good hands too. Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers