Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

What to do with cards - part 2

Back in July I created a collage out our wedding cards. This week I did the same thing with the cards we got when the girls were born.


I like to do this because it is a way to enjoy the cards everyday. The hardest part is cutting the cards apart. It is hard because it can be difficult to separate a pretty picture from a signature of someone I appreciate. I have to keep telling myself that it is better than putting the cards in a box and forgetting about them. Once that is done the project is easy.
I put the picture into the frame without the glass so I could layout everything and still allow for a border.
And here is the final product. I have it on top of our entertainment center right now. I love looking at it every time I nurse.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I didn't know that you got so many cute cards. You did a good job cutting out all the little pictures and placing them.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers