We got our awesome stroller from Amazon.com. Right after it came the weather turned cold so we weren't able to use it. On the first sort of warm day I took it and the girls out for a test drive. It works great! However, I probably should have put hats on the girls. I love the stroller because it is light weight. Plus check out the name on the seats - it is a Jeep! Yep we are starting the girls out early on brand loyalty.
We also got our high chairs from Amazon. I didn't want chairs that would take up a lot of room so I bought the type that strap onto regular chairs. Our Doctor says we can start trying to feed the girls rice cereal once a day so we've been doing that. The key word here is trying. Nothing seems to stay in the girls' mouths.
My sister is still in town and she came to visit me twice last week. Here is Rocklond playing with Lydia.
Yesterday was a beautiful day so we took the Jeep stroller out for a spin so Brandon could see how it handles. He loves it and even took it "off roading" on the grass and wood chips at the park. Then we came home and fired up the barbecue grill for the first time this year. Why does food taste better when it is cooked with fire? It tasted better than the food we had on our date to Outback Steakhouse (thanks Melissa for babysitting)
In honor of spring I created this centerpiece for our entertainment center.
And here is a video of what Lydia has been testing out this week. She has learned how to pout. She started doing it on Monday and hasn't stopped yet. I swear she is doing it on purpose. (The fact that I laugh every time she does it probably is encouraging her to keep doing it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?