Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Diaper Changing Pad

At church we are each in charge of one baby. I usually have the nursing baby and Brandon takes the bottle baby. Even though we each have a baby we only have one diaper bag. Brandon didn't want his own diaper bag. I can understand why he didn't want one. The only reason I carry mine around is because it looks like a regular bag. I made him a cool diaper changing pad so he wouldn't be unprepared while I was in Relief Society.

First I sewed together several strips of denim from old jeans.

Then I sewed fabric from an old sheet on to the back of the denim. I also put in two pockets for diapers and wipes.
Here is Lydia demonstrating how it all works. The whole thing folds up and can fit into Brandon's inside coat pocket.
He tried it on Sunday and said it worked really well. I think I might make one for me.

3 comments:

  1. And it all fits in Brandon's suit pocket? Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! I wish I could think of something like that, but I guess we all have our talents!!:)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers