Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Outfits

I spent most of this last week with a horrible cold. So I don't have a lot of cute pictures for the week. Still there were a couple interesting things that happened.

The girls are big enough to wear the outfits that were intended to be their "going home from the hospital" clothes. Charlotte's says "Introducing Me" and Lydia's says "It's fun to be me."

The girls also wore some other onesies. This is a big deal because usually I just keep them in sleepers all day. Up until now the girls didn't really fit any of their pants so it's been easier to keep them in sleepers. Now if they could only keep socks on their feet :)
I also discovered a way to play with the girls. They don't really interact with me yet so I was really excited to find something that they would react to (besides being fed.)

And that was basically our week!

5 comments:

  1. old navy socks are the best and the only ones that stay on good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah and Johnny laughed their cute sounds, they are filling out their clothes nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answer to all problems: duct tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls are so adorable! I'm pretty sure the reason they make that noise is b/c of the wind from the blanket takes their breath away. Parker always did that if the wind outside got in his face. They seem to gasp for air. It's funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant believe how big the girls are getting. They look so good. I love the gasp for air..So cute.
    Hey, Just a suggestion about the onsies.. I always put a onsie on underneath everything they wear. I use it kind of like underwear. It keeps them warmer and keeps diaper in place better. You could get some use out of those onsies after all. I love them, the more onsies the better. Some mom's don't love that idea cuze there is more clothing to go through to get to the diaper but it really takes two seconds more at most :)
    You guy's are doing great with those girls. They look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers