Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Changes to this blog

These days I have a lot of time to think. Nursing isn't the most thrilling thing to do in the world. To take my mind off the tedium I usually read. If I'm not reading, I'm thinking. And I'm usually thinking about things I can write about. Lately I've started writing while I nurse. I'm going to start putting a lot of my thoughts on this blog. Here are some of the subjects and the day you can expect to see them appear.

Sunday: A post on something that has been uplifting for me.

Monday: Memories from girls camp, youth conference, and school.

Wednesday: An update on what we have done during the week.

Friday: Any crafts or other hobbies that I have done.

A lot of these posts are probably going to be interesting only to me, but hopefully some of you will benefit from them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers