Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Mormon.org


I've been sick this week so I haven't done anything crafty. I really haven't done anything besides feed the girls and read. I was thinking that I wouldn't have anything to post about this week but then I read the January Ensign.

There is a special insert in the January Ensign that talks about Mormon.org. Specifically it talks about the profiles that you can create about yourself that explain why you are a member of the church. People interested in the church can read the profiles and learn about the types of people who are LDS. It sounded easy enough so I decided to create my own.

I just barely created my profile. It's not great yet - I want to add a lot more detail. But I am proud that I did it.

Create your own profile by clicking here or going to Mormon.org and clicking on "create a profile." It will ask you to sign in. If you don't have an account already set up then you will need your member number (it's on your temple recommend) and your birthday (You have to be over 18). Then you just answer a couple questions and fill in a few text boxes. The site prompts you on the type of things you should say. Go try it out.

1 comment:

  1. I just recently did this, too (also b/c of the Ensign). That's how I found your blog- just checking out some of the profiles :) Your girls are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers