Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some more stuff

Here are some more pics of the girls. Lydia was sucking on Charlotte's nose seconds before I took this picture.

Lindsay C this picture is for you. I know you love pics where it looks like babies are bonking each other.
And Emily this one is for you so you can see them in the hats you made.
And here is a collection of some of video I filmed this week.

3 comments:

  1. Fun, fun! I like the picture of the baby under the tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the baby bonking. It made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious. Every milestone passed is so exciting. My offer to help is still valid. I don't live far from the library. I hope we live close. Feel free to text me sometime.
    (four-three-five, five-1-two-5-eight-2-nine)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers