This week has been great! We've figured out two things that have made a huge difference.
1. We've figured out how to divide up taking care of the babies at night. Basically it is if one of them is awake then one of us gets up. If both girls are awake then both of us are up.
2. I only nurse one twin a day. Then I pump and feed the other twin with a bottle. I switch who nurses and who bottle feeds every day so they don't get used to one way or the other. This has been wonderful because now I have time to get (some) things done. It's also nice because other people can help feed the girls. Here is Brandon feeding Lydia.
We put our Christmas stuff up. I love decorating for Christmas. It's the highlight of the month for me. (Seriously, I think I like it more than Christmas Day)
I like to set up a new way to display everything every year.
This was my set up this year. I was going for a toy store window display look.
We still need to get stockings for Charlotte and Lydia.
After we set up the tree we always lay under it and look up at the pretty ornaments and lights. We did that this year with the girls. We told them that they were our favorite presents. I think we will probably turn this into an official holiday tradition. Who needs presents when you have family? This is Charlotte under the tree.
Here are the girls in their Christmas sleepers. (Thank you Kira) They wear these sleepers all the time so I had to get a picture of them in them while under the tree.
This is how Brandon spent his day off yesterday. He was sick of the dishwasher not quite cleaning all the dishes. He found the problems (poor craftsmanship and dish soap in the jet dry dispenser) and fixed them.
This is Brandon a few hours ago when I left him to go to the library and blog. What a man!

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?