Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

2010 Christmas Video

Here is our video Christmas card for 2010. This is part of my family's annual DVD Christmas card tradition.

It is crazy to look back at every thing we did. If someone had shown me this video last year I wouldn't have believed it was really about my life. I mean it's like sitcom writers took over. Graduation! Twins! Epic Road Trip! Miscarriage! Still Pregnant! Moving! Hospital!

Anyway enjoy the video.


3 comments:

  1. I loved the video! My favorite parts: Brandons graduation dance, the girls hiccuping together, and your pregnancy pics. You are all adorable, Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hiccups at the same time-now that is identical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, fun :) I have to agree - my favorite part was the hiccups ;) What a year for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers