
Our pediatrician told us that we shouldn't take the girls to any parties until the end of RSV season in March. So originally we weren't going to go to the annual Christmas Eve party at Brandon's parents house.
I just couldn't imagine us sitting at home all by ourselves and missing the party so we changed our minds and decided to make an appearance for 45 minutes in the middle of the party.
Then we found out that the party would be the only chance for Brandon to see his brother Bryan who was coming up from Arizona. So we decided to go early to the party and see him, his wife, and their 4 month old boy.
As soon as the other guests arrived with their kids we put the girls into a back bedroom to keep them away from any germs. They fell right asleep and stayed asleep for the whole party.


The party was so much fun. It was the only Christmas Party I went to this year so it was awesome to be there. I wasn't burned out from Holiday cheer. I had a blast talking to everyone and eating all the wonderful food.
As always my favorite part was the chimes. This year the chimes went really well. The little kids are getting old enough that they can do the chimes without much help.
I also enjoyed our tradition of holding hands and singing carols as we dance around the Christmas tree. This will be so fun to do with the girls next year.
All too soon the party was over and everyone started leaving. The girls had been so good the whole time that we decided to stay late and talk to Bryan and Kara. We were there until 1:00 in the morning. It was fun to hear Brandon laugh and joke with his brother.I'm so glad we could spend so much time with family at the wonderful party.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?