Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Random Moving Pics

Here are a bunch of random pictures from our camera the last few weeks.

Brandon patched up the holes in the ceiling from when he put in the ceiling fans. He used a technique he learned at the emergency preparedness fair.
Here are a ton of our boxes. There is nothing like moving to make you wonder why you own so much crap.
Thanks to everyone who helped load our U-haul.
Here is a pic of a bunch of our stuff in our new apt.
This is what we ate dinner on at our old apt while we were living there for 3 days without furniture.
This is the jeep on the day we officially moved out of Logan. Somehow we fit my plants, Brandon's airplanes, a microwave, a vacuum, our laundry, bedding, the cooler full of food, random boxes, and a whole bunch of shoes on the inside.
We tied two bikes, a bookcase, and 4 folding chairs to the roof.
Brandon drove the whole way down to Bountiful with a B-17 wing in the back of his head. That was better than the tail gun I had aimed at my neck the who way.
As we loaded everything I kept thinking about the scene in Apollo 13 where Ken Maddingly and the other guy are trying to figure out the Command Module power up sequence. They say things like, "It's all in the sequencing," and "You're telling me what you need, and I'm telling you what we have." And finally we were able to say, "I think we got it!"
Once we got to Bountiful I cleaned the kitchen cupboards and put in contact paper. Here is one before pic.
And here is the after pic. I love contact paper. It makes everything so much prettier, and it is easier to clean up than painted wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers