Yesterday, was my last day at Conservice. I've worked there for almost 2 1/2 years. And I've loved it! It is going to be odd not working there anymore. I'm not sure how I will handle not going there every day from 8:30 to 5:30. I've loved the level of responsibility and respect I was given. To all my friends at Conservice, thank you!
I've been in the same ward for 3 years - ever since I married Brandon. That is a long time. I've seen a lot of married couples come and go. I've made some really great friends. There are so many people that have touched my life. I'm glad that I have been in the 61st ward.
We checked out of our apartment and within 5 minutes the next tenants were there taking a look at it. It was odd to know that we don't live there any more. That apartment has been so great for the past 2 years. I will miss having an upstairs and a downstairs.
I've decided this feels a lot like high school graduation. It would be really cool to stay around and hang out forever, but it would also be wrong. So no matter how much I'm going to miss my friends at work and church- no matter how much my rent is going to increase - and no matter how scary the future maybe- it is time to take this chance to move on.

Logan and its residents will surely miss the both of you as well.
ReplyDeleteIt's a leap of faith, but if it seems right to you and Brandon, then it must be right! We'll surly miss going up to Logan to see you two, but now we are excited to have you in the Salt Lake Area!
ReplyDelete