Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Proof that we are moving

I thought I'd put these pictures up here as proof that we are working on moving.

We've been packing up our stuff.
And taking it down with us when ever we go to Salt Lake.
Our storage unit is getting pretty full.
And our apartment is getting pretty empty.
Now I just have to figure out how to move a certain 5 foot sweet pea plant.
This thing hasn't had a single flower, but it has grown very tall.
I'm going to need a convertible to transport it anywhere.
We almost have an apartment, we just have to view the one that we are getting and then we can sign the lease. Now all we have to do is find jobs and actually move. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting! I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the pea plant. The rest should be easy!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers