We signed the lease for our apartment in Bountiful. Here are some pictures to give you an idea of where we will be living. Here is the living room. I LOVE that it is connected to the kitchen. Our apt in Logan has a wall between the two rooms, and it's annoying when people come over.
Here is the kitchen.
Our living room is smaller than the one in Logan, but we will have this huge balcony to make up for it. I can't wait to put our barbecue grill out here and make dinner.
This is the view from our patio.
Here is the bedroom closet. I'm glad we aren't loosing too much closet space.
This is the other bedroom. We are really happy that we will still have two bedrooms.
And here is the area for our washer and dryer.
Next weekend we will move our furniture from Logan to Bountiful. I can't wait to start making this new apartment into our home.

I had no idea that you were moving. We will live pretty close to each other. We would love to have you two over for dinner sometime.
ReplyDeleteYay! Cute place. What about the swimming pool?
ReplyDelete