For Valentine's Day Brandon and I created our own romantic restaurant in our bedroom. We decorated the room on Saturday and made the meal on Sunday. It was a lot of work, but it was worth it. I loved smiling across the table at Brandon as we enjoyed the beautiful room we created. I love Brandon a lot, but I especially love him when I get to collaborate with him on projects like this.
We made Lasagna, Rolls, Salad, Chocolate dipped Fruit, and Cranberry Juice.
We bought 16 candles at the dollar store and put them throughout the room.
We also grabbed art from all over the house and Incorporated it in the decor.
Brandon made a label for the Cranberry Juice.
And I hung every single flower I own from the ceiling with fishing line to create a garden feel.
Brandon made this wind chime for me as a present. He had me open it before we ate dinner so I could hang it up in our "garden." Throughout the meal I would reach over and make it chime. It sounds so beautiful and reminds me of the wind chimes in my Great-Grandparents' backyard.
Another pic of the wind chime because I absolutely love it! It still needs to be stained - that is where I come in because Brandon doesn't like staining as much as I do.
Our room was incredibly beautiful. I normally don't like red and pink together, but they looked really good to me on Sunday.
The roses in this picture are actually my wedding bouquet
Don't worry, we had a fire extinguisher on hand in case any of the candles got out of control.These last pictures are all of the flowers on the ceiling. It was so fun to see all my flowers together like this.






Wow! That is amazing! You guys are so creative and really go all out for holidays! You guys are really inspiring to us up here. Good job!
ReplyDeleteso sweet!
ReplyDeleteWow! You went all out!
ReplyDelete