Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Decorating

I was sad to take down all our beautiful Christmas decorations so as I packed them up I started decorating for Valentines day.
The first thing I did was wrap ribbon around our stove pipe. Then I stuck flowers into the ribbon to make them look like they were growing there.


I decided that I would use only red and white to decorate for Valintines day. So I reused my Christmas tree balls. I scattered artifical red rose pettels on surfaces throughout the house. This picture is of the top of our TV Amoir. The candle holders and the petals were used the night Brandon proposed to me almost two years ago. We got the "laugh" sign for Christmas from Brandon's sister.
When we went to Hardware Ranch we passed lots of beautiful red willow bushes. On our way back down the canyon I made sure we stopped and picked up (actually cut would be a better word) a few branches. The red fits in with everything so well.
I'm glad I've already decorated for Valentine's Day. It is so nice to come home from work and sit on the couch and just stare at the beautiful things I have in my house.

3 comments:

  1. You sure do a great job decorating with sticks! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Those branches are really red aren't they? They look really good in that vace. Cute decore!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers