Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

1 year anniversary

It's my anniversary today! No, not that anniversary. It is the anniversary of when I started working as a billing manager. I've gone from being in training and knowing virtually nothing about utility billing to being in charge of billing 69 properties every month. I've also been able to pass off all of my certifications and can apply to be a team lead if I want to. I'm so glad that I have had this opportunity. Before this job the longest I had worked anywhere was 8 months (seasonal student jobs and such.)

For the most part I love my job. Sure there are occasional crappy days and sometimes weeks and once there was a really bad month (September), but there are also times that I can't get over how lucky I am to work here. I love the level of respect that I get from my bosses. Even the company president knows my name. I enjoy the amount of responsibility that has been given to me. I have a huge desk all to myself. (Seriously this thing is huge and it is always covered in papers, files and highlighters.) I have two 15 inch flat screen monitors. I love just about everything about my job. Even the crazy residents who tell me how many times they flush their toilets are at least entertaining.

I'll be here at for another year at least. Brandon graduates in December and we do not want to stay in Logan. It is odd to know that I am halfway done with working as a billing manager. I hope that this year is at least as good as last year. In fact, I know it will be.

1 comment:

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers