Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

4 months from now I'll be camping on a beach

Brandon and I are planning a trip to Southern California for our anniversary in May. We are currently figuring out places we want to go, and what hotels to stay in. We decided that one night we are going to camp on a beach. This is the beach we picked. It is the San Elijo State Beach near San Diego.

We paid for our campsite last night. It was one of the only sites left on the water side for the day we wanted.

I'm so excited to stay here and watch the sun set from our camp site. I'm also excited to walk down these stairs. And of course I can't wait to get in the water.

4 comments:

  1. It all looks great. I'm very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should go fishing! It is expensive but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! This must be where people got the idea of waves for noise makers :P

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers