Imagine that you passed that class with an A, but for some reason had to take the class over again. This time you took it from an easier teacher. You only had tests once a month, hardly ever had homework, never had a lab, and could just coast through the class.
That is how this pregnancy has been so far. Everything is so much easier. And guess what? I don't have to go to the doctor the whole month of October! A whole month without seeing the doctor. Yes! And then I only have to see her once a month for basically my whole pregnancy. And if everything goes okay I'll only have one ultrasound. And I shouldn't have a single non-stress test. Yes! I love singletons.
In other news, here are the girls playing with their new favorite toys.
Our neighbors got a King Size bed and gave us their queen size. We gave our full size to their son. I was excited about the change because, hey, I love Brandon, but the novelty of sleeping right next to him wore off a while ago. I was sad for the change because our beautiful homemade headboard wouldn't fit the new bed. I took this picture to remember the headboard. The girls have loved grabbing onto it.
This is the jeep with our neighbors King size bed. It looks like a turtle. As it turned out, the headboard doesn't fit the queen size, but it still looked okay with it. So we still have the headboard! Plus we have an added bonus. Our feet don't stick off the bottom of the mattress. Honestly I didn't even know that was possible. So it was a good trade.
In more other news, the girls have teeth. Okay, actually they have had them for a while. But I finally remembered to get pictures. The wired thing is which teeth they have. If you look closely at this picture of Lydia you can see that her lateral incisors came in before her central ones. She looks like a little vampire when these things peak out from under her lips.
Lydia isn't my only vampire. Charlotte's teeth came in the same way. Here you can see that her laterals are a lot longer than her centrals. Both girls also have two bottom teeth.And here are some cute pictures of the girls pretending to mind their own business. Lydia had been playing with everything in sight. But as soon as Brandon pulled out the camera she grabbed her bottle and pretended to have been sucking on it the whole time.
Here is Charlotte playing with the newspaper. I love the side long glace.








Loved the comparison for your pregnancies :) Glad this one is going so well. And yay for a larger bed! I don't know how ANYONE sleeps on a full. Our queen seems too small sometimes :P Nail polish is still one of my kids' favorite toys.. :P Cute pics and movie!!
ReplyDelete