As usual we had a lot of fun putting together our costumes. I made my dress out material my mom used for her pioneer dress for a handcart trek she went on. I made up the pattern based on my favorite maturnity shirts. This dress is super comfy and I would wear it to church if it didn't have fringe on the sides. I made the head dress from shoe laces that Brandon saved, beads and feathers. The bow and arrow are from Brandon's Robin Hood costume from last year.
Brandon reused his Robin Hood shirt. I made him the pants out of a sheet we bought at DI for $3. I basically just traced his pajamas onto newspaper and cut the material out from there.
er=0>>Brandon spent most of his time making this rifle out of wood from the imfamous futon (that was the best dumpster find ever!) And a wooden dowle. He painted it with spray paint left over from other projects.
9WedYO5GI/AAAAAAAACwo/l81jwjHHYqc/s320/10-16-10+Halloween+Party+005.jpg" border=0>
I made Brandon this "possible's bag" (Mountian Man Purse) My cousin helped me discover the decorative stitching setting on my sewing machine and I had tons of fun using that.
I made Brandon this "possible's bag" (Mountian Man Purse) My cousin helped me discover the decorative stitching setting on my sewing machine and I had tons of fun using that.


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?