We bought the kites at the Dollar store for Easter., but the weather hasn't been nice enough until Saturday.
This is a picture of when the kites got tangled. We were able to untangle them without crashing them.
Here I am with Asher.
We bought the kites at the Dollar store for Easter., but the weather hasn't been nice enough until Saturday.
This is a picture of when the kites got tangled. We were able to untangle them without crashing them.
Here I am with Asher.
Just what is a girl to do when she is a college graduate in economics; a wife to an aviation enthusiast; and the mother of four children age nine and under? I'm not sure, but I am trying to figure it out. Read along as I find out where I fit in the world.
It was sure a great day!
ReplyDeleteValerie, I'd thought I would stop blog stocking you and finally give you a shout out on here. I've added you two to our friends list, hope you don't mind. I'm excited that you guys are moving on, and I'm glad that we can keep in touch through blogs. By the way, the emergency preparedness fair was FANTASTIC. I could tell you put a lot of time into it and I think everybody else could to. I definitely learned a lot and feel I have material to better our preparedness status. Thanks you two.
ReplyDelete