Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

It is (slightly) official!

We are moving to the Bountiful area of Utah sometime this summer, but we don't know the details of when, where, or how. We do have one thing in place though. We moved some of our lesser used stuff - like our Christmas tree - to a storage unit in North Salt Lake.
Over the next few months we will probably go to Salt Lake / Bountiful about 5 or 6 times for different things like family get-to-gethers, job interviews, and apartment hunting. So every time we go down we will take another jeep load. The idea is to take enough stuff down ahead of time so we only have to get a small moving truck for our bigger furniture like our couch and mattress.
After the storage place we headed over to the Bountiful Airport so I could see where Brandon will finish his flight hours and ratings.
I was very impressed with the school.
Here is a view of the valley where we will make our new home. I'm so excited to live in a real metropolitan area again.
And here is where our lives started together almost 3 years ago. Can you believe this is the first time we have ever gone back to the Bountiful Temple since our wedding?
I can't wait to start this next phase of our lives together.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you guys!! you will have to let me know when you guys are in town and we will go out somewhere to eat!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers