As you can see winter isn't quite over here in Logan.
But in my office my plant is still growing.
I wonder if it will ever start flowering.
I've also been able to get marigolds to sprout.
Just what is a girl to do when she is a college graduate in economics; a wife to an aviation enthusiast; and the mother of four children age nine and under? I'm not sure, but I am trying to figure it out. Read along as I find out where I fit in the world.
Your sweetpeas are looking beautiful, even without flowering. I tried Marigolds from seed once, they were the biggest, best and hardiest marigolds I have ever seen. They are much better home grown, so even if your sweetpeas don't sprout you are in for some beautiful marigolds.
ReplyDeleteI mean, "if your sweetpeas don't flower" :) I am sure they will though.
ReplyDeleteWinter pictures, especialy of trees right after a snowstorm are the best!
ReplyDelete