Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Dad's Blog

Some of my favorite bed time stories as a kid were the stories that my dad wrote about his own childhood. Up until now only family members known about them, but now he's starting to upload them onto a blog for other people to enjoy. Even though I know all of these stories by heart I found myself re-reading them as if I had never seen them. I thought some of you might be interested in reading them as well so here is the link to the blog.

3 comments:

  1. I love it Valerie! Hannah and Johnny have loved the stories we have read to them, too. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie, I can't get the link to work on your blog or on the side bar. FYI
    Thanks for getting the word out and the great endorsement.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers