Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I've suspected this for a while, but now I know for sure . . . .

. . . I can type without looking at my fingers! This is a big deal. The only key boarding class I ever had was in 4th grade. I spent all of school typing while looking at my fingers. Yesterday I finally caught myself typing an e-mail while I looked at the screen. I guess that 8 hours a day at a desk job for two years can teach you to type better than 4 years of college.

On that note, I've now been with my company for 2 years. And I can honestly say that I still enjoy working there.

2 comments:

  1. Did you have to say that, because your boss reads this blog, or do you TURLY enjoy your job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the typing. I enjoy typing. And, I'm really glad you still like your job.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers