Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas and New Year

We attended the annual Christmas Eve party at Brandon's parents house. May favorite part was the chimes.


The we drove back to Logan to spend Christmas on our own. Here is our tree Christmas morning.
And here is the after. I have to brag: Counting everything including gas to go to salt lake we spent under $200 for Christmas this year.
We had a nice breakfast.
Between Christmas and New Year Brandon took apart his lap top to fix a little tiny plastic thingy that was bothering him.
Our water got turned off on the Monday after Christmas. I guess a pipe down the street burst. (Funny story: Brandon is the stake emergency preparedness guy, but did we have extra water in our fridge - NO. We learned our lesson)

Here is a pic of all our New Years Snacks. I'm pretty sick of junk food now
New Years Day we went for a hike up Logan canyon. (Yes those are plastic bags over my boots, and yes I will be buying new water proof boots soon)

Happy 2010

1 comment:

  1. This last picture of you guys is very cute. Your Christmas Breakfast looks amazing, we will have to do that tradition as well

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers