Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Presents for Brandon

A couple months ago Brandon lost his Swiss Army knife. He didn't want to buy a new one because all his money is going to flying. Still I asked him which one he wanted. I planned on buying him one for his birthday or Christmas. Then I got some unexpected money and immediately bought the knife from Swiss Army.com. I saved it until last night at the Anniversary Inn. We were celebrating Brandon [almost] passing Instrument.
I figured he would know that I got him a knife so I bough a bunch of candy in boxes and wrapped them up too. The box with the knife is the one wrapped with the white lilies.
He is so happy to have a knife again. Now that he has a lucky charm he should be able to pass Instrument all the way next week.

2 comments:

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers