Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Linger Longer Decorations

I am not a food oriented person. I can't tell you for the life of me how much food will feed how many people. So when the activities committee was discussing the details of our spaghetti dinner linger longer I was planning the decorations.
Some of you may recognise these center pieces as a variation on the back drop I did for my sister's wedding last November.
It's amazing what you can do with sticks.
There were 11 tables in all.
Imagine how good they would have looked if we had table clothes too.
I didn't have enough vases so some of the center pieces were in jars with ribbon wrapped around the mouths.And this one is in a sparkling cider bottleThe food table
Happy ward members enjoying their food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers