This is the main building for the Inn.
-
This is the main building for the Inn.Just what is a girl to do when she is a college graduate in economics; a wife to an aviation enthusiast; and the mother of four children age nine and under? I'm not sure, but I am trying to figure it out. Read along as I find out where I fit in the world.
Wow that is so fun! Did you win that at the bridal fair? I LOVE the sink and the showerhead they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks just like the tree house on the movie or at Disneyland!
ReplyDeleteThe outside looks so blah and then the inside of the rooms are so amazing. We enjoyed the Taj Mahal and the Arabian Night there. Robinson Coruso looks so fun. I like all the details like the bamboo shower head and the fish net on the shower curtain. Glad you could take advantage of the coupon. - Mom
ReplyDelete