We flew to Twin Falls today. It was a really great flight and Brandon improved a lot since I flew with him last year.
For those of you keeping track, he only has one more cross country flight, a stage check, and then the check ride with the FAA.
We flew to Twin Falls today. It was a really great flight and Brandon improved a lot since I flew with him last year.
For those of you keeping track, he only has one more cross country flight, a stage check, and then the check ride with the FAA.
Just what is a girl to do when she is a college graduate in economics; a wife to an aviation enthusiast; and the mother of four children age nine and under? I'm not sure, but I am trying to figure it out. Read along as I find out where I fit in the world.
Very cool! Great flying Brandon! and Awesome movie making Valerie!
ReplyDeleteThat was really neat! Great flight, great photos, great production, and great music!
ReplyDeletenice music, although it is a little less dramatic then a Rocket taking off...But oh well.
ReplyDeleteI still think a better cross country flight would have been to Houston.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! That was awesom. You make it look so easy.
ReplyDeleteDad said that he wanted to go with you next time.
Love ya both alot
Mom and Dad.