Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Fleece Picture Frame

I made this present for my brother to commemorate his Eagle Project. His project was to tie fleece blankets.

I saved the scraps with this project in mind.
First I cut strips about 5 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide. Then I sewed them all together.

I pressed all the seams.Brandon (the patient one) cut out the matting from poster board.

If I had done this part it would not have been straight.
Then I cut the fabric to the length of the matting and cut a 45 degree angle for each corner. (This was totally guesstimated I'm surprised it turned out as well as it did) I glued the fabric to the matting with Elmer's glue.
And Ta Da! A colorful fleece matting.
Here is the picture I put in the frame. Sorry I don't have a pic of the two together. (click it to see a larger image)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't get you are picture of the finnished product.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers