We've had a lot of questions lately about how close Brandon is to graduating. In response to that I have added this new sidebar. It will (slowly) update as Brandon passes off the flying requirements to graduate.
But what about his classes you ask????? Well he only has three more classes that he has to take. But he wont finish the flying until May. So he is going to get a minor to fill the time. The minor is in Management. It is a 12 credit minor and he already has had one of the classes. And one of the other classes will count as an upper division elective for his major. So basically he just has to take 6 more credits for a minor. I'm seriously wondering why I didn't get a minor in Management.
So yeah - watch the side bar slowly get smaller until May.
Streaming Movies
-
This post was originally published on East Idaho Collective on January 31,
2023. EIM closed on February 15, 2023. I have moved my posts to this blog
in ord...
3 years ago

What do the * asterisks means?
ReplyDeleteBlogger doesn't let you bold in lists like this. So I used askerisks
ReplyDelete