We had our annual trip to Bear Lake this weekend. The day started out rainy and cloudy but we had faith and drove over to the lake anyway. As we drove I kept looking at a little spot of blue in the sky and hoping it would get bigger. Well it did. As the afternoon went on the sky cleared up and the clouds turned into big perfect looking puffy ones. The water never warmed up to a comfortable level, but I did go out and swim around in it once. Mostly we stayed on the beach and made sand castles.
This is what we started with. Emily and David started digging right away.

Here is a castle I made.

Brandon digging a canal

Brandon and David's castle

Billy and Devon's castle

Our homemade windsock

The final results

(yes that is a run way)

The "good" castle and the "evil" castle. And the Prego-saurous that Emily made
That last picture makes those mountains look alittle more natural with the big hills in the back ground, good pictures
ReplyDeleteHey the other day I was driving and I saw a small airport in one of these Idaho towns. Something looked very familiar. Wind sock. It looked exactly like the one you and Brandon made. Thanks for educating me so that I knew what it was.
ReplyDelete