Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Important wedding reception address info!


As you may or may not know the reception address listed on Emily's wedding announcement is incorrect and/or missing. (Hopefully this is the only glitch we encounter) My family has been calling and e-mailing guests to make sure that they know the correct address. We may actually end up with record wedding reception turn out because they have personally contacted just about every guest. So in case you didn't know this is the correct address for the wedding reception. Kearns Stake Center at 4260 West 5215 South. The church is North of the Kearns Library and West of Kearns Jr High.

2 comments:

  1. I was noticing that there was just a little bit missing. Thank goodness I am from the area. I love the invitations they are just beautiful. Anyways I will see you on Saturday for there big day. I can't wait to see everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was noticing that there was some information missing on it. Thank goodness we are from the area. By the way the invitations are just beautiful: Pictures and setup, Just love it. Anyways can't wait to see everyone and celebrate Emily and David's special day with them.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers