I'm not doing it for safety reasons. I already have my blog set so that it wont show up to search engines. That seems to keep it safe enough. (And seriously, the people who whine about social media's lack of privacy are usually the same people who don't even have their facebook profiles set to private.)
I'm doing it because I just don't feel like I want everyone to have access to my life.
So please leave a comment if you would like to continue reading my blog.
Oh, who am I kidding?
APRIL FOOLS!
Truth is, I live for page views and I love it when random people read my blog. I think you all know that.
But leave a comment anyway if I did have you going there for a minute.
PS. I thought this up last year on April 2. I can't believe I actually remembered to do this a whole year later.
PSS. Just so you know I am terrible at lying. (I'm also terrible at spelling lying - that took me three tries to get right, and I ended up googleing it.) This post is considerably shorter than I thought it would be because I am completely incapable of writing BS.

You got me!! I was displeased and completely fooled. That was really good April Fools Day prank- maybe even the best cyber one I've ever see.
ReplyDeleteYou are mean, I didn't believe it was true, so not like you, but I had to find out, you got me. I love you. I was also thinking, "now I can't show it to new friends I make." you are a funny girl.
ReplyDeleteYou had me! Good one Valerie!
ReplyDeleteYou had me! I'm a terrible liar too! Only a bad thing when trying to discipline something I truthfully find hilarious, but know shouldn't be done! :)
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteI would like to keep reading, please and thank you! I love your adventures, and your honest outlook, and your positivity. Also, I miss you!
ReplyDeleteYou got me!
ReplyDeleteBest April Fool's joke so far today!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad I won't need a password to continue reading your blog!!! :)
I didn't really understand what "going private" meant. I thought you were ending your blog, which I could of understood with all you've got going. But really, anytime I need a break or a reward I sit down and check your blog first. Thanks for all the pictures and updates. You're great! - Mom
ReplyDeleteI totally fell for it. And you'd think your parents know you very well. Keep writing a posting pictures! -- Love, Dad
ReplyDeleteSo good to see your family is doing well. Miss seeing you in the Woods Cross 8th Branch.
ReplyDeleteI saw the title and figured it was a joke. I think I remember you saying something about how you would never go private, but I had to read on to be sure :)
ReplyDelete