Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Two years later . . .

Two years ago today (the 18th - I know I'm posting at midnight again) we brought the girls home from the hospital.  This is an important milestone that I like to commemorate.  It marks when I officially started this whole motherhood thing.
Lydia and Charlotte
Here is what the girls looked like a year ago.  (This picture was next to impossible to get them to sit still for.)
Charlotte and Lydia
And here is what they look like today.  As you can see we have somehow managed to have the girls in matching leopard print sleepers each year.  My parents gave us the current ones.  My mom knew how much I loved the little leopard print preemie sleepers that the girls wore.  
Lydia and Charlotte
 And well we couldn't do a picture of what the girls looked like this year without adding Derrick to the fun.  The girls actually posed for their picture and then immediately started asking for "Baby" and pointing to the (non-existent) space between them.
And finally here is a video that you darn well better appreciate.  I put this together as a birthday present for the girls. The Movie Maker program just about drove me crazy, and I only finished the project yesterday.  And then I found out that it was 2 minutes too long to upload onto blogger.  So the version you see here is a slightly shorter version than what the girls have been watching non-stop all day.  

Even if you don't watch the whole movie you should at least watch the first 30 seconds or so.  It is amazing to see how small the girls once were.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers