Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Silly Sleepers

The past couple nights I've found the girls sleeping in really odd positions.  Here are some of them.  

This picture shows off all Lydia's favorite sleeping positions.  1) On Tummy. 2) Bum in the air. 3) Head in corner of crib. 4) Head pressed up against the bars.  5) Teddy, Doll, and books nearby. 6) Pillow near by. 7) Blankets off.
 This is the after effect of 1:00 o'clock church without a nap all day.  Charlotte didn't take a nap until she was in the stroller on the way home from Church.  I brought Lydia upstairs first.  Then I brought Charlotte up.  She was still asleep so I laid her on the floor while I went to bring up the stroller.  She would have stayed asleep except Lydia stole her binkie.  (Easy Target)
I don't know why this one is upside down, but you can still see the main object of interest.  Yes, Lydia is sleeping with a kitchen ladle.  Don't ask.
 Here is another funny Lydia picture.  She loves this doll and has to go to sleep with her every night.
For some reason Charlotte wanted to sleep with her head covered.  She was kind enough to make sure she was labeled so we would know it was still her.
Of course the girls don't just sleep all the time.  Here is Charlotte watching her Daddy build some furniture on the patio. 
 Brandon was building something for my cousins' bedroom.  The girls checked it out and made sure it was kid approved. 
 Lydia loves Brandon's shoes.  So Brandon put her into them.  She was so excited . . . even though she couldn't walk in them.
 My friend made these really cute dresses for the girls for Christmas.  They wore them on Sunday and got tons of complements.
And here is Charlotte hanging out with her toys.  If I remember right Brandon put her into the basket.  

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! We love the one with the pillow over Charlotte's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are so funny. Sometimes I can't figure out how they manage to get any sort of restful sleep, yet they always seem more rested than their parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It amazes me sometimes about how kids can just fall asleep whenever and wherever they are. They make life exciting!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers