Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So this is where I live

We've lived in our Bountiful Apartment since the middle of June. However, it took until about 3 weeks ago to really start feeling like home.

Now that it feels like home I thought I'd put the pictures up. Give me a call if you would like a personal tour.

This is our bedroom. It is smaller than our last bedroom, but I like to keep bedrooms simple so I don't mind. As you can see we have a tree right outside our window. I love that tree!
This is the second bedroom. It is still "under construction." We are working on dejunking and decluttering. I've spent many afternoons going through boxes and throwing away stuff. It is so liberating!
This blank wall is where we will put the babies. We are still deciding on what combination of cribs and/or bassinets will work the best.
Brandon and I each have our own separate desks. It's fun to work on separate projects, but still be near each other.
This is the hall way that connects the two bedrooms. I turned it into a little family picture art gallery.
Here is our kitchen. The door with all the coats on it is our front door. This is the biggest kitchen we've ever had and it has the most counter space, but somehow it has the least amount of cupboard space out of any place we've lived. As a result we've had to be pretty creative about where to store things.
And here is the kitchen from a longer perspective. I love that the living room and the kitchen are connected. Our last apt had a wall between them and it was hard to prepare meals when company was over.
Here is the living room from the kitchen. One day we will put curtains in the window, but for now we love looking at the leaves. Once the leaves fall off the tree I'll dig out the curtain rod and curtains.
It was kind of tricky to find a space for our bookcases, but we made them fit.
I love this long wall. It is great for pictures.
One of my favorite things about this apartment is the patio. Brandon and I eat out here a lot. We also cook out here too.
The tree provides a lot of privacy too.
Here is what the patio looks like from below. We wanted an upstairs apt to prevent people from stealing our stuff.
And here I am at 28 weeks. (Honestly I don't know what is wrong with my hair - it looks great in real life but it never looks good in these prego pics.)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour.That tree adds so much to the charm of your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good! It's hard to believe there are twins in there! You look like maybe 25 weeks to me! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the honesty about wanting a second story-love the kitchen / living room its soo open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'd like to book a tour sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers