Yesterday was my third ultrasound. It was the first one where we weren't surprised by twins.
The babies are getting bigger and moving around a lot. As a result we really didn't get that many cute pictures. But here is one of Baby A's profile. I'm a little concerned about the size of her nose. It seems rather large for a baby, but I love her anyway.
We found out that we will be having an ultrasound every two weeks to make sure the twins are sharing their placenta nicely. (They aren't even born yet and they have to learn to share)I'd be excited about the extra ultrasounds except the novelty is starting to wear off. They are incredibly tedious to sit through. Still it is pretty cool to see the babies. I'm always surprised that there really are two babies in me.
In other baby news I've started to feel the babies kick. At first they were just little flicks, but now they are stronger. I guess the girls' muscles and bones are developing.
A lot of you have asked about names. Right now we are thinking Charlotte and Lydia. We are getting more and more set on these names. I think it is weird to officially name babies before they are born so to me the girls are still Baby A and Baby B. Baby A is the one developing lower in my body and Baby B is up higher. We'll figure out who is Charlotte and who is Lydia when they are born.

I am so excited for your twins!! I also totally LOVE the names!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting...I love hearing about all the news and being able to keep up with how things are going with the twins!
ReplyDeleteNot that it matters all that much but I totally love those names! I bet they'll be super cute!
ReplyDeleteJust let me know what colors of finger nail polish you need to help tell them apart :) Either way those are cute names to go with cute girls.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Twins Wow that is so neat. We hope all is going well and you guys have picked som e strong names that don't sound alike which will be a blessing in disguise.
ReplyDelete