Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lost and Found

Random things that we thought were lost have been falling out of our couch lately. First it was my jump drive which had been lost for about a month. It fell out when Brandon moved the couch to vacuum before we moved.

Then Brandon's palm pilot fell out. It had been in there for at least 3 months. It fell out when we moved the couch to put it into the moving van.

Then Sunday night I couldn't find the palm pilot again. I thought it might have gone down the couch again so I reached down into the couch. Instead I pulled out Brandon's pocket knife which has been missing for about 5 months. I can't believe it didn't fall out while we were moving the couch.

The only explanation is that our couch is a time portal. So if anyone wants a trip to another dimension come on over and climb down our couch.

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny. But I'm glad you've been able to find your things, those are not some cheap items. By the way, the ward campout was fun but just not the same without the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know if you come accross your shoe from when you were two. We've never found that. Maybe it will turn up in your couch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you find some spare change and cash..that's mine from the future :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers