Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's still growing

I don't have kids - I have plants. So humor me while I show off my baby.

This is my sweet pea plant at work. Technically it is about 15 different sweet pea plants, but it's all one plant to me.
It is over 2 feet tall now.
And has lots of cute little curly fingers. I spent about 10 minutes a day guiding these fingers to grab onto the supports.

This is a picture of my new desk at work. I'm still adjusting to it. This thing is huge. It is bigger than my parents dining room table.

2 comments:

  1. Can we set your desk for a big meal? Are sweet peas on the menu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still impressed with your plant, and that desk looks fun! You must be important :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers