Technically it is finals week, but Brandon's classes all had finals early. So I get to start living with a happy husband a week early. Brandon has been singing, cleaning, smiling normally, laughing, and telling silly jokes for a couple days now. It is wonderful!!!!
Adding to the joy is the fact that Brandon wont be taking classes again until next September. So he gets 9 months of freedom. For those of you who don't know, Brandon only has one class left to graduate. Unfortunately, he can't take that class until he is commercial rated. (See the list at the left to see what he needs to do to earn that rating) So he is going to spend spring and summer semesters flying. Then in the fall he will take that last class and graduate in December.
I can't wait to see what he will be like when he is completely done with school.
-

Val! This means that our husbands are graduating at the same time, and I get to be in the same town as you for just a little longer! :) Speaking of which, we need to get together sometime.
ReplyDelete