Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Brandon's Birthday

We need to move Brandon's birthday. I really cannot make it as special as I want to when it is so close to Christmas. This year it also happened to be on the Monday after Thanksgiving which is the WORST day of the year. I hate having to go back to reality when I have had such a wonderful 4 day weekend.

Still despite the bad timing I wanted to give Brandon a good birthday. So after work we went out to eat at the Beehive Grill. Everyone at work has been raving about this place. The food was very good. We each ordered hamburgers. This restaurant is located in what used to be Logan's DI. But now it is all fancy. While we waited for our food I surprised Brandon with his birthday present. Two new batteries for his saw. He didn't know I was getting him anything and he was getting pretty nervous that he wouldn't be able to make me Christmas presents with his worn out battery.



Then we went and got shakes at Artic Circle. (I had Brownie Cheese Cake. It was the best shake ever)

After all that we went home and watched Peter Pan which I guess is a good thing to do on your 27th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers