So we left Salt Lake around 5:00. It was a beautiful day for a drive so we decided to drive up Highway 89 instead of I-15. Then we decided to go up to Eden to see Brandon's parents property there. We drove through Morgan and Weber counties. It was a beautiful drive.
We got to Eden and walked around the property up there. When Brandon's parents build their house up there they are going to have some amazing views out of their front and back doors. (Sorry we didn't think about pictures at that time)
Then we decided to try to find the dirt road that connects that valley to Cache Valley. We found the road and decided to drive up it a bit. We made it a little way and then there was water in the road. Still we kept driving until we found a good place to turn around.
Here is where we turned around.
Here I am standing next to the river in the road.
Here I am standing next to the river in the road.
Here is a video of the ride down. (I have a cold so my voice is a little funny)
Then we drove up a huge hill on state road 162 and crossed a mountain to get to North Ogden.
Here is the hill we drove up.

And here is the view of the Salt Lake on the other side.
We jumped back on Highway 89 and drove to Brigham city where we decided to take the long way into Logan by continuing up state road 38 to the west way into Cache Valley. With all that we were home by 9:00 and we were very relaxed. Here is the map of our trip. The yellow sh0ws our route.

You are young and crazy! Hillary and Billy didn't like it when I screamed when you were looking down the river at the side of the road FROM YOUR CAR! - Mom
ReplyDelete