Right now I am working on bills that will be due on March 1st. The charges will post 03/01/09 or 0309. This is cool for me since the first bills I ever did posted in 0308. I can't believe I have been billing a year. I still have about 25 of my original 29 properties. I also have 50 other properties bringing the grand total to 75! (I'm "babysitting" 5 properties while the new billing manager gets trained.)
Last year at this time I was so lost while I billed. I'd been trained, but I still had to figure out the little quirks that each property had. Now I know most of the quirks. Yesterday I had my best first day of billing ever. I billed 16 properties. Usually I am glad to get 6 done on the first, but I've perfected my system. Today I have slowed down. I'm working on getting 29 other properties ready to bill. Hopefully I will get those done tomorrow.
It's neat to look back and see how much I have learned and improved over the past twelve post months. Of course I still have a lot more to work on.
Streaming Movies
-
This post was originally published on East Idaho Collective on January 31,
2023. EIM closed on February 15, 2023. I have moved my posts to this blog
in ord...
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?