Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Free broken vacumn = hours of entertainment for Brandon

Brandon and I spent the night at home working on separate projects. I was using photoshop on the computer and sitting on the chair that you can see in the lower right corner. I knew Brandon was behind me, trying to fix the motor to a wet dry vacuum. Throughout the night he would show me something he had discovered or had done. I was so absorbed in my project that I did not notice the huge pile of tools and pieces that was accumulating on the floor behind me. It wasn't until I walked out of the room and then came back in that I saw just how much Brandon had done. (To be fair the mess in the top right corner is mine)
This second picture looks like something out of the I-spy books. Can you find a pocket knife, an iron, a pair of boots, a hammer, pliers, glue, and a bunch of screws?

This mess was not in vain. At the beginning of the night the vacuum didn't work at all and it was filthy. By 10 o'clock Brandon had figured out what was wrong in the motor and had fixed it. He also was cleaning the whole thing as he went. The whole thing should be back together tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Brandon's so good at fixing and building things. And yes we did play eyespy and we found everything that you mentioned. Merry Christmas! Keep your eyes peeled for something special in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers